Monday, October 27, 2008

My Creations and More

Above is a pic of my first lariet and its my design and I love it.. I made a tutorial for it and that too was my first. Thought about submitting it but havnt decided yet if I will or not. Who knows what the future will bring...... This Piece is Called Little Black Dress




When I learned how to do this stitch I fell in love with it. So I made some more in different styles but this one is the most elegant one. Made for a Bride I think if I was going to be one again LOL... Dont get me wrong folks love my husband, just dont see myself getting in a wedding dress again. Well cant really say again cause we got married in uniform during lunch at the court house.... Back when I was in the military, been married almost ten years so you can count back if you wanna.....

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I think they both look beautiful, Danna. I especially love the bracelet though.

Pam said...

That bracelet is beautiful done in pearls. I just did one using 4mm Czech crystals and 3mm Square beads, it turned out nicely. I'm going to have to try it with the pearls, it looks so elegant.
Have a great day!