Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Day in The World of Beading

Well I went through almost everything that I had and what I have made. I am thinking to myself wow what can I do next. Have alot of unfinished projects that need to get finished but havnt started on any of it...... I tried reorganizing and hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm still not where I would like to be with that. The question in my mind is where do i go next in all this madness, well its not really madness more like beadyness....... Well back to work I go.....

2 comments:

Libby said...

Nice work for a very busy mom.

the bead passion will give you a strong focus.

good luck on your sales during this holiday season and the crazy financial times.


Libby
ZL23
Los Angles, CA

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I think we all have a hard time with the organization and figuring out where we would go next. LOL